Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Who I Am And What I'm Doing

I'm going to try and do two things: review the Smith/Moffat era from The Eleventh Hour onward, hopefully well, and catch up to the show so that, as soon as possible, I'll be writing reviews of the episodes on the day they air.


I obviously have some catching up to do. Ha.

As I say in my profile I am an amateur scholar, who studies the show for love and not work. I'm as liable to site a well argued post on Gallifrey Base as a 'legitimate' reference. I claim no degree nor certificate of attainder, nor the reference of any but the most disreputable and dependable sort. My cites are usually someone else saying what I think in better ways than I could, and may be read as laziness if that suits.

No promises, but I'll try to be entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment